Drapery hardware pieces are the essential details that complete the look, as well as the functionality, of your soft window treatments. The decision making process for this aspect of the project is vital because it impacts the final look. The last thing that you want is to invest time, effort and money into picking just the right drapes until to have it offset by the wrong drapery hardware in Tampa.
This is where the importance of teaming up with a true industry expert comes into play. At Tampa Blinds and Shutters, we know how to apply proper design principles to accomplish a stunning and cohesive look. Whether you are interested in shutters, blinds, shades or draperies, This is the only way to compliment the appearance you want to create, and make the most of your custom window treatments.
Otherwise, you may as well just be working with glorified window covering salespeople. There is so much that goes into a project of this magnitude. Don't settle for less than the best if you want draperies that transform your current house into the home of your dreams.
Local Leading Provider of Drapery Hardware in Tampa
While the window covering process in general can feel a bit overwhelming, delving into the details of hardware can seem like a truly daunting task. Work with an expert who can help you make sense of it all and have a basic understanding of some of the terminology:
- Center Support – Your drapery rod needs support, in order to prevent bowing or breaking. This is especially true if you are using an extended bar or heavier material for draperies in Tampa.
- Finial – At the end of the drapery rod, you may wish to add a decorative piece called a finial.
- End Cap – If you do not want a decorative finial, or if your rod butts up against a wall, the smarter choice may be an end cap.
- Traversing Rod – A system for opening and closing multiple curtains in the same room with the operation of a pull string. This is ideal for draperies that may also be heavier and, as a result, more difficult to physically manipulate.
This is just a sample of some industry terms you may hear tossed around. Don't get lost in the shuffle; work with drapery pros in Tampa who care and get the input you need: call Tampa Blinds and Shutters today.
We have a great selection of drapery hardware for you to choose from, including ornate curtain rods and all the little details that will make your window treatments look that much better. We can also craft some custom curtains to go along with whatever you pick out!
Expertise in Tampa Drapery Hardware & More
As a family owned and operated business, we make it a point to treat you with the respect that we would want to be treated, if not more. For 100% customer satisfaction, it is about also getting the perfect finishing details that make all of the difference. To make sure that you get the drapery hardware you want by giving our experts a call.
If you are looking for stylish drapery hardware in Tampa, please call 813-527-9070 or 727-316-5998 or complete our online request form.
- Blinds, Shades, or Draperies: Which Is Right for Your Tampa Home?
If you’re thinking of overhauling the look of your Tampa area home, you might want to consider changing up your current window treatments. Of course, if you agree that doing so would be just the thing to get your home looking its best, then you need to ask yourself: “Which window covering is the best […]Read More
- Draperies Pros & Cons | Tampa Window Covering Pros
Draperies can add beauty and a classic elegance to any room that they hang in. But despite those qualities, you might find that draperies are not right for your Tampa home. What could determine whether or not draperies are right for you? Why, their pros and cons, of course! If you don’t know what the […]Read More